We’re all ears! Start by sending an email to our product team.
See a product at an event or fair you wish you’d purchased? Have a favorite product that you want more of? Email us!
Many common questions are answered here, including our return policy.
The charge to your card is from a purchase made at one of our local events or school displays. The corporate events are normally set up in hospitals, medical facilities, government organizations, and many other corporate locations. Items sold at the fairs include books, gifts, greeting cards, media and other educational items.
- Although the fair you attended could have been anywhere in the U.S., the charge may be identified as coming from Louisville, Colorado because all credit and debit card charges are processed through our home office.
- The posting of your transaction can take 7-14 days or more from the date of the actual purchase at one of our book fairs. It takes a bit of time for your local partner to process all transactions from the event.
We have 2 options for making payments on school display orders:
- Online at collectivegoods.com/pay-now
- By phone at 855.206.1542
These systems are used for making payments for school display orders. Please continue to use the order form to choose which products you would like to purchase.
To make a payment using either method, you’ll need the Local Partner Number or Local Partner Code from your order payment slip. If you don’t have it, contact us at email@example.com and we will be happy to provide that for you.
After you make a payment, you’ll receive a 9-digit confirmation number. This number should be written on your payment slip and placed with your order form so your local partner has all pertinent product and payment information to fulfill your order.
Customer satisfaction is our #1 priority. Most items purchased from Collective Goods and Jewelry is Fun can be returned for a refund or exchange within 90 days of purchase. Most electronics and kitchen appliance items must be returned within 30 days of purchase. Collective Goods and Jewelry is Fun may, at its sole discretion, decline to issue a refund or exchange, or issue only a partial refund for the following reasons:
- Lack of original receipt (or other proof of purchase and purchase date)
- Product is not returned in original packaging
- Product is not returned with all parts and accessories
- Serialized product where serial number does not match our records
- Product is damaged or heavily used
For electronics, if manufacturing defects occur after 30 days, please contact the manufacturer to determine if the product is covered by a warranty. If you prefer, we would be happy to assist you in this process – simply contact customer service at the phone number or email above. Brands we sell that are deemed electronics and kitchen appliances are: Boom, Chic Buds, Cuisinart, Fitbug, Fugoo, MIO, Monster, iVideon, Parrot, Polk, Samsung, Skullcandy, Sound Logic. For a full list of manufacturers, please click here.
PLEASE NOTE: All sales on HDTVs are final. For defects that occur within or after 30 days, please refer to the manufacturer warranty for repairs or replacements.
Refunds or exchanges will be issued following the return of the item. Please note that in some cases replacement items may be unavailable due to limited supply. In such cases, a refund or exchange for a different product may be offered.
Please email customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the following information:
- Your full name
- Your address
- Your phone number
- City and state, school or organization, and date your product was purchased.
- Your Collective Goods local partner’s name if possible.
- The method of payment: If by check, please include the check number and the total. If by credit card, please include the charge amount and the last 4 digits.
- The reason for your requested refund or replacement.
Our normal customer service hours are Monday—Friday, from 10am to 5pm (ET).
Please review the above FAQs as you may be able to find the information you are searching for. If you do not see an answer to your question above, please contact us:
When e-mailing us, please provide as much information as possible to better assist you.
Please send us 2 copies of your book for review along with your complete contact information (including phone) to:
282 Century Place, Suite 2000
Louisville, CO 80027